Results from the APIC MegaSurvey, the largest-ever survey of the infection prevention workforce, describe the core activities and competencies of ...read more
- Johns Hopkins Researchers to Bring Surgical Quality Improvement Initiative to Hospitals Nationwide
- Method to Identify Bacteria in Blood Samples Works in Hours Instead of Days
- Are Antivirals a Cost-Effective Therapy During Severe Flu Seasons?
- A 'Release and Kill' Strategy May Aid Treatment of Tuberculosis
- Compound From Deep-Water Marine Sponge Could Provide Antibacterial Solutions for MRSA
- New Study is an Advance Toward Preventing a 'Post-Antibiotic Era'
- New Method Better Predicts the Onset of Seasonal Flu Epidemics
- Decision-Making Process of Viruses Could Lead to New Antibiotic Treatments
- Scientists Find Clue to Why Zika, but Not Its Close Relatives, Causes Birth Defects
- Bacterial Survival Strategy: Splitting Into Virulent and Non-Virulent Subtypes