2012 Who's Who in Infection Prevention
Infection Control Today magazine invites members of the infection prevention and control community to submit nominations for ICT’s 2012 Who’s Who in Infection Prevention issue, designed to salute outstanding individuals who are working hard to advance the infection prevention agenda.
This is a great opportunity to recognize your colleagues for their efforts to eliminate infections throughout the hospital, whether they work in infection control, the operating room, the sterile processing department, or in environmental services.
Tell us, in 200 words or less, why the individual you are nominating deserves recognition for their infection prevention efforts. Please include the nominee’s name, title and where they work.
Nominations should be accompanied by the nominee’s digital photo, in a JPG or TIFF file format. Send your nomination to me at email@example.com. The submission deadline is April 6, 2012.
- Scientists Uncover Why Hepatitis C Virus Vaccine Has Been Difficult to Make
- Nanofiber Coating Prevents Infections of Prosthetic Joints
- Cytomegalovirus Infection Relies on Human RNA-Binding Protein
- OPTIMISTIC Study Shows Unique Nurse Practitioner Role Leads to Safer Care in Nursing Homes
- Use of Fluorescent Lotion to Illustrate Pathogen Dissemination, Train Personnel in PPE Use