2012 Who's Who in Infection Prevention
Infection Control Today magazine invites members of the infection prevention and control community to submit nominations for ICT’s 2012 Who’s Who in Infection Prevention issue, designed to salute outstanding individuals who are working hard to advance the infection prevention agenda.
This is a great opportunity to recognize your colleagues for their efforts to eliminate infections throughout the hospital, whether they work in infection control, the operating room, the sterile processing department, or in environmental services.
Tell us, in 200 words or less, why the individual you are nominating deserves recognition for their infection prevention efforts. Please include the nominee’s name, title and where they work.
Nominations should be accompanied by the nominee’s digital photo, in a JPG or TIFF file format. Send your nomination to me at email@example.com. The submission deadline is April 6, 2012.
- Simulation Training Helps Parents of Children with Cancer Improve Central-Line Care in Home
- Impact of CDI on Health Service is Equivalent to an Additional 10,670 Bed Days Annually
- Atomic-Level Motion May Drive Bacteria's Ability to Evade Immune System Defenses
- Researchers Develop Novel Flu Test to Speed Up Respiratory Treatment
- Fecal Microbiota Transplants Improve Cognitive Impairment Caused by Severe Liver Disease