2012 Who's Who in Infection Prevention
Infection Control Today magazine invites members of the infection prevention and control community to submit nominations for ICT’s 2012 Who’s Who in Infection Prevention issue, designed to salute outstanding individuals who are working hard to advance the infection prevention agenda.
This is a great opportunity to recognize your colleagues for their efforts to eliminate infections throughout the hospital, whether they work in infection control, the operating room, the sterile processing department, or in environmental services.
Tell us, in 200 words or less, why the individual you are nominating deserves recognition for their infection prevention efforts. Please include the nominee’s name, title and where they work.
Nominations should be accompanied by the nominee’s digital photo, in a JPG or TIFF file format. Send your nomination to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission deadline is April 6, 2012.
- U-M Team Publishes Catheter Appropriateness Guide Based on National Expert Review
- Loyola Investigators Show That Oral Spores of Harmless C. difficile Prevent Recurrent CDI
- Food Science Expert Explains Why Listeria Is Showing Up More Often in Food Recalls
- Are Scare Tactics Off the Table for Public Health Campaigns Targeting HIV?
- Johnson & Johnson Donates Sterilization Conference Proceedings to AAMI