2012 Who's Who in Infection Prevention
Infection Control Today magazine invites members of the infection prevention and control community to submit nominations for ICT’s 2012 Who’s Who in Infection Prevention issue, designed to salute outstanding individuals who are working hard to advance the infection prevention agenda.
This is a great opportunity to recognize your colleagues for their efforts to eliminate infections throughout the hospital, whether they work in infection control, the operating room, the sterile processing department, or in environmental services.
Tell us, in 200 words or less, why the individual you are nominating deserves recognition for their infection prevention efforts. Please include the nominee’s name, title and where they work.
Nominations should be accompanied by the nominee’s digital photo, in a JPG or TIFF file format. Send your nomination to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission deadline is April 6, 2012.
- Slide Show: 10 Facts About Zoonotic Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Starting Antiretroviral Treatment Early Improves Outcomes for HIV-Infected Individuals
- National Summit to Focus on Accelerating Testing and Ensuring Access to HCV and HIV Care
- Scientists and Clinicians Join Forces on SHARE ID to Accelerate the Battle Against Infections
- Infection Control Tomorrow: A Celebration of the Profession