Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- 14 Indicted in Connection with NECC and Nationwide Fungal Meningitis Outbreak
- Multistate Outbreak of Listeriosis Linked to Commercially Produced, Prepackaged Caramel Apples
- FDA Approves Pathogen Reduction System to Treat Platelets
- Students in Liberia Become Active Ebola Case Finders
- 2014 Year in Review: Environmental Hygiene