Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Metagenomics Pathogen Detection Tool Could Change How Infectious Diseases are Diagnosed
- Genes That Increase Children's Risk of Blood Infection are Identified
- How Do You Kill a Malaria Parasite? Clog It with Cholesterol
- First Discovery in U.S. of Colistin Resistance in a Human E. coli Infection
- ACP, Other Medical Groups Urge Congress to Prevent Zika Public Health Emergency