Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- In Lab Tests, Triclosan Spurs Growth of Breast Cancer Cells
- Study Shows Effect of Vaccination on Spread and Diversification of Bordetella Pertussis
- Nine Cases of MERS-CoV are Reported to WHO
- Ebola Virus Disease in West Africa: 208 Cases, 136 Deaths
- Emerging Technologies Redefine Infectious Disease Diagnostics