Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Mosquito Sex-Determining Gene Could Help Fight Dengue Fever
- Patient Risk Model Can Help Target Costly HCV Treatment to Those With Most Urgent Need
- Infections Can Affect Your IQ
- Phages Transducing Antibiotic Resistance are Detected in Chicken Meat
- Anti-stroke Drug is Effective Treatment for Middle-ear Infections