Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Molecule Shows Ability to Thwart Pathogens' Genetic Resistance to Antibiotics
- NIAID Flu Experts Examine Evolution of Avian Influenza
- Why Hospital Antibiotic Management Strategies Do Little to Curb Resistance
- New Report Offers Global Resource on Using the Law to Improve Health
- Investigators Examine the Cost of Shingles to the Healthcare System