Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Indiana Releases Its First-Ever HAI Report
- New Texas Facility-Specific HAI Reports are Released
- Antiseptic Sterility State of the Industry Report
- HIV Can Infect Transplanted Kidneys in HIV-Positive Recipients with Undetectable Virus
- Emerging Avian Flu Strain is Still Poorly Adapted for Infecting Humans