Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- CDC Announces Active Post-Arrival Monitoring for Travelers from Ebola-Impacted Countries
- Improved Data Reveals Higher Global Burden of Tuberculosis
- Lessons From the Spanish Flu, Nearly 100 Years Later
- UL Workplace Health & Safety Offers Online Training Courses to Healthcare Organizations
- SGNA Launches Initiative to Boost Infection Prevention in GI Practice