Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Pneumonia Present in Nearly One-Third of Adults Hospitalized With Influenza
- Oysters Harbor, Transmit Human Norovirus
- Antibiotic Use Linked to Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis
- Training on Malaria Test Use Does Not Lead to Appropriate Treatment, Research Shows
- Researchers Advise Monitoring Beach Sand to Safeguard Human Health