Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- HHS Forges Partnerships to Develop New Antibiotics
- Ancient Remedy Becomes Novel Approach to Treating Clostridium difficile Infection
- Researchers Identify Protein Critical in Causing Chronic UTIs
- MRSA May Be Spreading Through Contaminated Poultry
- Speedy Bacteria Detector Could Help Prevent Foodborne Illnesses