Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Narrow Time Window Exists to Start HIV Therapy, Study Shows
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection in the Long-Term Care Facility
- SHEA Supports Scientifically Sound Approaches to Protecting Healthcare Personnel Fighting Ebola
- Masking HIV Target Cells Prevents Viral Transmission in Animal Model
- New Method to Determine Antibiotic Resistance Quickly