Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Discovery Points to a New Path Toward a Universal Flu Vaccine
- CDC Awards $216 Million to Organizations to Deliver the Most Effective HIV Prevention Strategies
- HHS Launches National Ebola Training and Education Center
- Scientists Adapt Household Products to Dupe and Trap Deadly Disease-Carrying Insects in Africa
- Interventions to Mitigate CDI Burden in Pneumonia, UTI Patients are Needed