Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- One-Quarter of Nursing Home Residents are Colonized with Drug-Resistant Bacteria
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant is Safe and Effective for Patients With Ulcerative Colitis
- CDC Recommends Meningococcal Vaccines for Preteens and Teens
- Researchers Examine the True Effects of Influenza Vaccination
- Scientists Use Rooster Testes to Learn How the Body Fights Viruses