Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Study Suggests 1.6 Million Childbearing Women Could Be at Risk of Zika Virus Infection
- Researchers Reveal Key Zika Virus Protein Structure
- Risk Factors Identified in Patient-to-Patient Transmission of Resistant Bacteria
- Vaccine Strategy Induces Antibodies That Can Target Multiple Influenza Viruses
- Hot Desert Storms Increase Risk of Bacterial Meningitis in Africa