Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Researchers Develop Rapid Method for Water, Soil Pathogen Screening
- 1 in 8 Children at Risk for Measles, Analysis Shows
- ACA Helps Improve HIV Outcomes While Providing Care for More for At-Risk Patients, Study Shows
- Study Shows Electronic Tracking Helps Reduce Blood Transfusions, Infection Rates
- Cleaning Hospital Rooms with Chemicals, UV Rays Cuts Superbug Transmissions