Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Johns Hopkins Opens First-Known Multidisciplinary Zika Virus Center in the World
- Non-Travel Zika Cases in Florida Could Approach 400 by Summer's End
- Using Institutional Controls to Improve PPE Compliance
- Two New AAAHC Institute Tools Help Protect Patients, Avoid Risks
- New Strategy Holds Promise for Detecting Bacterial Infections in Newborns