Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Common Colds at School a Primary Driver of Asthma Hospitalizations for Children
- Gut Environment Could Reduce Severity of Malaria
- Oral Capsule With Bacterial Spores May Be Effective Treatment for Recurrent C. difficile
- Researchers Find that Antiretroviral Therapy Reduces HIV in the Female Reproductive Tract
- Scientists Find Duplicate DNA a Hallmark of Tick Genome