Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- WHO Issues List of Bacteria for Which New Antibiotics are Needed Urgently
- Researchers Assess Knowledge, Attitudes and Behaviors of Parents Toward Varicella Vaccination
- Drug Combination Defeats Dengue, Ebola in Mouse Model, Stanford Study Finds
- Research Could Lead to Better Vaccines and New Antivirals
- New Antiviral Cuts Cytomegalovirus Infection and Improves Survival in Patients