Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Ebola Virus Disease in the Democratic Republic of Congo Reported to WHO
- Bundled Approach to Reduce Surgical Site Infections in Colorectal Surgery
- Malaria's Clinical Symptoms Fade on Repeat Infections Due to Loss of Immune Cells
- CDC Blog Addresses Safe Injection Practices in Dentistry
- Big-Data Approach Identifies Europe's Most Dangerous Human and Domestic Animal Pathogens