Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- CDC Announces Supplemental Funding Opportunity for Continued Zika Response in 2017
- HHS Awards $2.3 Billion in Grants to Help Americans Access HIV/AIDS Care and Medications
- Understanding Bacteria's Slimy Fortresses
- Mobilizing the Immune System to Fight Viruses
- Researchers Find New Way to Attack Gastrointestinal Bug