Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Spread of Antibiotic Resistance Understood by Unraveling Bacterial Secretion System
- Notre Dame Chemists Discover New Class of Antibiotics
- Volume of Notifiable Disease Reporting May Double with Required Electronic Lab Reporting
- IDSA Applauds President's Commitment to Combatting Antibiotic Resistance
- Emerging MultiDrug-Resistant Infections Lack Standard Definition and Treatment