Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Ebola Virus Genome Provides Clues to Repeated Disease Flare-Ups in Western Africa
- Researchers Calculate Risk of Dengue for Non-Immune Visitors to Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro
- Salmonellosis Outbreaks Linked to Exposure to Small Turtles
- Screening Method Uncovers Drugs That May Combat Deadly Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
- Gut Microbiomes of Infants Have an Impact on Autoimmunity