Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- CDC Warns Ebola Epidemic in West Africa is Outpacing Current Response
- Scientists Discover New Regulatory Component in Infectious Bacterium
- CDC Blog Discusses One Hospital's Success in Preventing Urinary Tract Infections
- Single Animal-to-Human Transmission Event Responsible for 2014 Ebola Outbreak
- Infectious Disease Experts Discuss Vaccine to Protect Against Growing Global Health Crisis