Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- A Collaborative Innovative Approach to Hand Hygiene: Tackling Contaminated Hands of Healthcare Providers and Patients
- Patient Characteristics Discriminate Between Asymptomatic and Symptomatic E. coli Bacteriuria
- Researchers Test Implementation of WHO Hand Hygiene Improvement Strategy in Critical Care Units
- PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Receives Travelers Choice Award from TripAdvisor
- DebMed Announces U.S. Patent