Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Flu Vaccine Coverage Remains Low This Year
- CDC Flu Update: Activity Increasing Slightly, Puerto Rico Has High ILI Activity
- CDC Updates Zika Guidance for South Miami Beach Area
- Microcephaly Risk is Highest Among Pregnant Women Infected Early in Pregnancy
- New Evidence Shows How Bacterium in Undercooked Chicken Causes GBS