Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Researchers Uncover Clues to Flu's Mechanisms
- WHO Director-General, West African Presidents to Launch Intensified Ebola Outbreak Response Plan
- As West Africa Ebola Outbreak Worsens, CDC Issues Level 3 Travel Warning
- C. difficile Vaccine Proves Safe, 100 Percent Effective in Animal Models
- Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed in Traveler to Nigeria, Two U.S. Healthcare Workers in Liberia