Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- CDC Issues Update on H5 Viruses in the United States
- Finding New Life for First-Line Antibiotics
- Study Finds Hospitals are Not Doing All They Can to Prevent C. diff Infections
- Understanding the Body's Response to Parasitic Worms and Allergies
- Tiny Lab Devices Could Attack Huge Problem of Drug-Resistant Infections