Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Study Examines Postoperative Pneumonia Prevention Program in Surgical Ward
- FDA Announces Voluntary Recall of All Non-Expired Sterile Drugs from Unique Pharmaceuticals
- GHS Releases Preliminary Results of Investigation Into Surgical Infection Outbreak
- Study Provides New Perspectives on the Current Clostridium difficile Epidemic
- Ancient Genetic Material from Caries Bacterium Obtained for the First Time