Infection Prevention Compliance Poll Results
In a recent online ICT Poll we asked, "Do you struggle to get healthcare workers to comply with proper infection control practices?" Here are the results:
So it looks as though everyone continues to wrestle with getting compliance with infection prevention practices. I recently spoke with Kristen Korte, RN, CIC, senior infection preventionist, and Mandeep Rai, MD, medical director of infection prevention and control, at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Ariz., who shared their thoughts about the challenges related to healthcare workers' compliance with evidence-based practices. To read this article from the June issue of ICT, CLICK HERE.
- Researchers Assess Use of Drug-Susceptible Parasites to Fight Drug Resistance
- Penn Researchers Discover Why E. coli Move Faster in Viscoelastic Fluids
- Pre-Travel Advice Does Not Reduce the Risk of Falling Ill While Traveling
- MZC Microbicide Gel Demonstrates Efficacy Against HIV and HSV-2 in Preclinical Study
- Nurse Provides Firsthand Account of Combating Ebola