Check Out the Business Case Toolbox
Several months ago, ICT and Truven Health Analytics introduced the Business Case Toolbox, a website dedicated to providing resources that infection preventionists can utilize in their presentations to peers and hospital administrators when making the business case for infection prevention and control. Making a strong case to the C-suite regarding infection prevention programs and interventions is more important than ever before, and we offer tools to help make it easier to articulate your position.
We invite you to explore this one-stop shop of resources such as:
- Reports on the key topics -- such as the HAI burden, patient safety, safety culture, risk management and quality improvement -- offer the latest information on trends impacting the business case for infection prevention.
- Slide shows summarize the pertinent points from the Business Case Toolbox reports and other current information in the medical literature. They can be downloaded and used in your reports and internal/external communications with hospital administrators and colleagues.
- Videos from infection preventionists explain why infection control is so critical in this age of healthcare reform and cost-cutting.
- Download infographics that you can use when making presentations to your hospital leadership.
- The Resource Center includes content such as toolkits and checklists.
Check out the Business Case Toolbox at: http://toolbox.infectioncontroltoday.com/