The Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC), on behalf of all of the collaborators who have come together to make this project a reality, announces the launch of the new Clean Spaces, Healthy Patients website. The site provides complimentary tools, resources, case studies, expert advice and personal stories of success to prepare and inspire practitioners to help their healthcare institutions achieve improved patient outcomes.
The Clean Spaces, Healthy Patients project brings together leaders in infection prevention and environmental services. Collaboratively, they deliver practical strategies to endorse processes to improve patient outcomes and operational efficiencies. Clean Spaces, Healthy Patients is a collaborative between APIC and the Association for the Healthcare Environment (AHE).
Online resources include:
- Practice guidance from APIC and the Association for the Healthcare Environment (AHE)
- Live and on-demand webinars
- Short video interviews from the Clean Spaces panel of experts
- Proceedings from events held at the APIC 2011 and AHE Annual conferences
- Inspirational success stories from colleagues about how they successfully bridge the gap between infection prevention and environmental services
- Additional tools and resources to help build a better relationship to improve patient outcomes