ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Flu Vaccine Coverage Remains Low This Year
- CDC Flu Update: Activity Increasing Slightly, Puerto Rico Has High ILI Activity
- CDC Updates Zika Guidance for South Miami Beach Area
- Microcephaly Risk is Highest Among Pregnant Women Infected Early in Pregnancy
- New Evidence Shows How Bacterium in Undercooked Chicken Causes GBS