ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- AAMI Webinar Explores Signs and Symbols for Sterile Processing
- AAMI Working on Key Documents for the Sterile Processing Department
- Study Supports Safety of Antimicrobial Peptide-Coated Contact Lenses
- Novel Therapeutic Agent for Tamiflu-Resistant H1N1 Influenza Virus is Discovered
- Study Suggests Ways to Widen Access to Fecal Transplants for C. diff Infections
- Study Reports Germs Travel Farther Than Originally Thought
- Researchers Study Volume Applied and Hand Size as Influencers on Surgical Hand Disinfection Efficacy