ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Discovery Points to a New Path Toward a Universal Flu Vaccine
- CDC Awards $216 Million to Organizations to Deliver the Most Effective HIV Prevention Strategies
- HHS Launches National Ebola Training and Education Center
- Scientists Adapt Household Products to Dupe and Trap Deadly Disease-Carrying Insects in Africa
- Interventions to Mitigate CDI Burden in Pneumonia, UTI Patients are Needed