ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- AAMI Webinar Explores Signs and Symbols for Sterile Processing
- AAMI Working on Key Documents for the Sterile Processing Department
- Antimicrobial Hard Surfaces: What the Infection Preventionist Should Know
- IOM to Hold Workshop on Powered Air-Purifying Respirators
- First CDC Lab Resumes Transfer of Inactivated Materials Out of High-Containment Laboratory
- CDC Announces Formation of an External Laboratory Safety Workgroup
- TGen-led Study Seeks to Understand Why Some HIV-Positive Men are More Infectious Than Others