ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Expanding Intravascular Catheter Surveillance: Issues and Obstacles
- Truly Getting to Zero: Theoretical Considerations for Elimination of CLABSIs
- Research Shows Wastewater Treatment May Be Creating New Antibiotics
- Bladder Cells Regurgitate Bacteria to Prevent UTIs
- Vulnerability Found in Some Drug-Resistant Bacteria