ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- AAMI Webinar Explores Signs and Symbols for Sterile Processing
- AAMI Working on Key Documents for the Sterile Processing Department
- CDC Issues Guidance to Improve Health and Safety at Public Pools
- HAI Prevention Strategies: Updated Compendium Offers Practical Ways to Implement Science Into Practice
- Study Reveals How Ebola Blocks Immune System
- UTMB Researcher Says There's an Effective Treatment for Ebola
- U.S. Infant Vaccination Rates High, Unvaccinated Still Vulnerable