ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Hospitals Participating in ACS NSQIP Significantly Improve Surgical Outcomes Over Time
- Recent Advances in the UV Disinfection of Healthcare Facilities
- Health System Describes Success with Aggressive Campaign to Reduce Unnecessary Antibiotics
- Herb Holds Promise as Treatment for Ebola Virus Disease
- Liberia-U.S. Clinical Research Partnership Opens Trial to Test Ebola Treatments