ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- The Dress Code for SPD Personnel and Scrub Laundering
- Lab-Tested Diagnosis Needed When Treating Patients With Persistent Diarrhea
- New Research Shows Vaccine Protection Against Zika Virus
- Monkey Study Shows Zika Infection Prolonged in Pregnancy
- Boston Subway System Covered in Microbes, but They're Not Harmful