ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Psychologists Discover How to Convince Vaccine Skeptics -- and How Not to
- Global Vaccine-Development Fund Could Save Thousands of Lives, Billions of Dollars
- Novel Toxin for M. tuberculosis is Found
- New Malaria Vaccine Reflects the Pioneering Efforts of Researchers From NYU Langone Medical Center
- Study Findings Show Immunity to Dengue Fever Can Be Achieved Without Standard Approaches