ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Researchers Assess Use of Drug-Susceptible Parasites to Fight Drug Resistance
- Penn Researchers Discover Why E. coli Move Faster in Viscoelastic Fluids
- Pre-Travel Advice Does Not Reduce the Risk of Falling Ill While Traveling
- MZC Microbicide Gel Demonstrates Efficacy Against HIV and HSV-2 in Preclinical Study
- Nurse Provides Firsthand Account of Combating Ebola