ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Rebuilding Health Systems in the Wake of Ebola
- Researchers Present Inner Workings of Ebola Vaccine Trial
- Gene Signature Could Lead to a New Way of Diagnosing Lyme Disease
- Study Finds High Rate of Injection-Related Risk Behaviors Among Young Heroin Injectors
- UW-Madison Researchers Begin Work on Zika Virus