ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- H3N2 Viruses Remain the Most Common Cause of Flu in the U.S.
- UGA Researchers Develop New Treatment for Rabies
- Researchers Report Success in Preventing CRE Colonization and Infection
- Study Reveals How Listeria Breaches the Placenta
- FDA Approves a Second Vaccine to Prevent Serogroup B Meningococcal Disease