ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- AAMI Webinar Explores Signs and Symbols for Sterile Processing
- AAMI Working on Key Documents for the Sterile Processing Department
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
- CDC Issues Alert on Acute Neurologic Illness with Focal Limb Weakness of Unknown Etiology
- AAMI Names Top 10 Medical Device Challenges
- AAMI to Hold Sterilization Standards Week Oct 20-22
- UCI Study Uncovers Important Process for Immune System Development