ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- AAMI Webinar Explores Signs and Symbols for Sterile Processing
- AAMI Working on Key Documents for the Sterile Processing Department
- Scripps Research Institute Scientists Identify Trigger for Crucial Immune System Cell
- Staph 'Gangs' Share Nutrients During Infection
- Study Examines Web-Based Biosurveillance Systems in Identifying Disease Outbreaks
- 1 in 5 Physicians are Unaware Their Patients Have Central Venous Catheters
- Scientists Open 'Black Box' on Bacterial Growth in Cystic Fibrosis Lung Infection