ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Team Uncovers Cellular Responses to Avian Influenza Vaccine
- Researchers Explore Surface Cleaning Strategies in Hospitals to Prevent Contact Transmission of MRSA
- New Genital Herpes Vaccine Candidate Provides Powerful Protection in Preclinical Tests
- Georgia State Study Uses Social Media, Internet to Forecast Disease Outbreaks
- CDC Assisting in Investigation of Seoul Virus Outbreak Associated with Rat-Breeding Facilities