ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Researchers Develop Novel Theoretical Approach to Reduce Antibiotic Resistance
- Antiviral Compound Provides Full Protection from Ebola Virus in Nonhuman Primates
- Many Americans Traveling Overseas at Risk for Measles, Hepatitis A, Studies Suggest
- Antibiotic Stewardship Reduces C. diff in Hospitalized Children
- Infection May Cause Falls, Especially in Older People, Research Suggests