ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- CDC, Miami-Dade and Miami Beach Make Progress on Zika Prevention Efforts
- Enzyme is Crucial for Combatting Antibiotic-Resistant E. coli Infections
- Natural Products Inspire the Design of Molecular Agents Against Drug-Resistant Bacterial Strains
- NYU Researchers Investigate Why Public Still Lacks Specific Knowledge of Zika Virus Risk
- Study Finds Lack of Benefit of Cranberry in Reducing UTIs Among Older Women