ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Closing OR Doors Stops Deadly Surgical Site Infections in Uganda
- Inheritable Bacterium Controls Aedes Mosquitoes' Ability to Transmit Zika
- Antiviral Therapies Give Hepatitis C Patients Similar Life Expectancy as General Population
- Yeast Infection Linked to Mental Illness
- Although Widely Reported, True Penicillin Allergies are Rare