ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- AAMI Webinar Explores Signs and Symbols for Sterile Processing
- AAMI Working on Key Documents for the Sterile Processing Department
- Outbreak Investigations
- Archaea May Be an Untapped Source of Antibacterial Drugs
- University of Maryland School of Medicine Carries Out a Human Trial of Experimental Ebola Vaccine
- WHO Declares End of Ebola Outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- WHO is Notified of a Plague Outbreak in Madagascar