ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- AAMI Webinar Explores Signs and Symbols for Sterile Processing
- AAMI Working on Key Documents for the Sterile Processing Department
- Slide Show: Ebola Infection Prevention Guidelines
- CDC Releases Infection Prevention Recommendations for Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever in U.S. Hospitals
- Electronic Reminders Can Help Patients Prevent Surgical Site Infections
- Study Shows Effectiveness of Anti-Malarial Drug in Controlling Asthma
- Transplantation Shown to Be Highly Effective in Treating Immune Deficiency in Children