ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Pneumonia Present in Nearly One-Third of Adults Hospitalized With Influenza
- Oysters Harbor, Transmit Human Norovirus
- Antibiotic Use Linked to Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis
- Training on Malaria Test Use Does Not Lead to Appropriate Treatment, Research Shows
- Researchers Advise Monitoring Beach Sand to Safeguard Human Health