ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Johns Hopkins Opens First-Known Multidisciplinary Zika Virus Center in the World
- Non-Travel Zika Cases in Florida Could Approach 400 by Summer's End
- Using Institutional Controls to Improve PPE Compliance
- Two New AAAHC Institute Tools Help Protect Patients, Avoid Risks
- New Strategy Holds Promise for Detecting Bacterial Infections in Newborns