ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- AAMI Webinar Explores Signs and Symbols for Sterile Processing
- AAMI Working on Key Documents for the Sterile Processing Department
- APIC Collaborates with Johns Hopkins on Ebola PPE Web Training
- CDC Releases Two New Clinical Resources in the Fight Against Ebola
- ANA Supports CDC Guidance, Not Mandatory Quarantine for HCWs Returning from Treating Ebola Patients
- Improved Mouse Model Will Accelerate Research on Potential Ebola Vaccines, Treatments
- HAIs, Accidents and Injuries Remain a Persistent Problem, Despite Signs of Hospital Efforts