ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- AAMI Webinar Explores Signs and Symbols for Sterile Processing
- Sterile Processing Expert to Speak at Central Florida and Alberta Canada Conferences
- Notre Dame Chemists Discover New Class of Antibiotics
- Volume of Notifiable Disease Reporting May Double with Required Electronic Lab Reporting
- IDSA Applauds President's Commitment to Combatting Antibiotic Resistance
- Emerging MultiDrug-Resistant Infections Lack Standard Definition and Treatment
- Hospital Food Safety Measures Reduce Risk of Contaminated Food