ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- WHO Issues List of Bacteria for Which New Antibiotics are Needed Urgently
- Researchers Assess Knowledge, Attitudes and Behaviors of Parents Toward Varicella Vaccination
- Drug Combination Defeats Dengue, Ebola in Mouse Model, Stanford Study Finds
- Research Could Lead to Better Vaccines and New Antivirals
- New Antiviral Cuts Cytomegalovirus Infection and Improves Survival in Patients