ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- AAMI Webinar Explores Signs and Symbols for Sterile Processing
- AAMI Working on Key Documents for the Sterile Processing Department
- 14 Indicted in Connection with NECC and Nationwide Fungal Meningitis Outbreak
- Multistate Outbreak of Listeriosis Linked to Commercially Produced, Prepackaged Caramel Apples
- FDA Approves Pathogen Reduction System to Treat Platelets
- Students in Liberia Become Active Ebola Case Finders
- 2014 Year in Review: Environmental Hygiene