ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Florida Investigation Links Four Recent Zika Cases to Local Mosquito-Borne Virus Transmission
- Florida DOH Says Four Zika Cases May Have Been Locally Transmitted
- Zika Infections Increasing Rapidly in Puerto Rico
- Scientists Unveil New Leishmania Virulence Strategies
- Examine the Evidence to Differentiate Between UV Technologies