ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- CDC Issues Update on H5 Viruses in the United States
- Finding New Life for First-Line Antibiotics
- Study Finds Hospitals are Not Doing All They Can to Prevent C. diff Infections
- Understanding the Body's Response to Parasitic Worms and Allergies
- Tiny Lab Devices Could Attack Huge Problem of Drug-Resistant Infections