ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Antibacterial Product Flows Through Streams, Crops
- Zika Risk Communication, Community Engagement are Focus of Prevention Efforts by CDC and PAHO
- Tackling Infection Prevention and Control Problems With Stakeholders
- HAI Prevalence Increased in Major Canadian Hospitals Due to C. difficile and Urinary Tract Infection
- Researchers Make a Key Discovery in How Malaria Evades the Immune System