ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to disinfection and sterilization.
2011 Year in Review: Disinfection and Sterilization
- Vendors Share Sterile Processing-Related 'Horror Stories'
- Sterile Processing Issues: Industry Experts Address Persistent Problems
- Infection Prevention & Sterile Processing Collaboration: Common Goals Drive Policies
- STERIS University Partners with Sterile Processing Champion on Training Materials
- Sterile Processing Expert Discusses Department Improvement in New Webinar
- Parents Cite Lack of Need as Reason for Not Getting Kids Their Flu Shots
- X-rays Reveal New Path in Battle Against Mosquito-Borne Illness
- The Americas Declared Free of Measles
- First Large Clinical Trial of Flu Vaccines Designed to Prevent Heart and Lung-Related Illness Begins
- Fungus Makes Mosquitoes Much More Likely to Become Infected With Malaria