ICT celebrates the end of the year by bringing you a review of the top news items and articles from 2011 related to infection prevention policies and practice.
2011 Year in Review: Policies and Practice
- SGNA Launches Initiative to Boost Infection Prevention in GI Practice
- Evaluation of Hospital Infection Prevention Policies Can Identify Opportunities for Improvement
- Perioperative Infection Prevention: Using Positive Deviance in the Pursuit of Excellence
- Infection Prevention in LTC: Emphasis Needed on Education, Evidence-Based Practices
- OSAP Opens Registration for Infection Prevention Boot Camp for Dental Professionals
- Researchers Master Gene-Editing Technique in Mosquito That Transmits Deadly Diseases
- Antibiotic Effectiveness is Imperiled as Use in Livestock is Expected to Increase
- Could the Severity of Seasonal Influenza Be Related to Our Genetic Background?
- Novel Nanoparticle Therapy Promotes Wound Healing
- Chikungunya Virus May be Coming to a City Near You, Expert Warns