Committees of volunteers are the heart of the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) Standards Program. Committee members make recommendations on the need for new standards and other technical publications, determine when a document needs to be revised, draft new documents, and develop committee and public consensus on drafts.
Get Involved in AAMI's Sterilization Standards Committees
Posted in News, Association For The Advancement Of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI), Disinfection & Sterilization, Sterilization, Sterile Processing, AAMI Standards
- In Mouse Model, Wolfberries Show Reduced Risk for Flu Virus When Combined with Vaccine
- Researchers Discover Common Cell Wall Component in Chlamydia Bacteria
- New Way to Fight Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria: Target Human Cells Instead
- Experts Say Guidelines on Antibiotics Fail to Protect Public Health
- FDA Takes Steps to Address Antimicrobial Resistance