Committees of volunteers are the heart of the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) Standards Program. Committee members make recommendations on the need for new standards and other technical publications, determine when a document needs to be revised, draft new documents, and develop committee and public consensus on drafts.
Get Involved in AAMI's Sterilization Standards Committees
Posted in News, Association For The Advancement Of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI), Disinfection & Sterilization, Sterilization, Sterile Processing, AAMI Standards
- FDA Kicks Off Program for Medical Device Development Tools
- Program Addresses Radiation Sterilization for Medical Devices
- Patient-Care Program Associated With Reduction of Common Post-Operative Complications
- AHE Launches the Environmental Sustainability Certificate Program
- UMF Corporations PerfectCLEAN OR Program Awarded AORN Seal of Recognition