Committees of volunteers are the heart of the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) Standards Program. Committee members make recommendations on the need for new standards and other technical publications, determine when a document needs to be revised, draft new documents, and develop committee and public consensus on drafts.
Get Involved in AAMI's Sterilization Standards Committees
- AAMI Committee Explores Interaction Between EAS Gates, Medical Devices
- FDA Kicks Off Program for Medical Device Development Tools
- FDA Says Its Medical Device Program Has Shown Improvement
- Program Addresses Radiation Sterilization for Medical Devices
- Key Surgical Online Education Program Focuses on Instrument Cleaning and Care Processes
- Reduced Risk of Pressure Injuries at Hospitals With Nurses Certified in Wound Care
- Hydrophobic Proteins on Virus Surfaces Can Help Purify Vaccines
- Georgetown Global Health Center Receives $3.5 Million Grant for Biosecurity and Pandemic Preparedness
- Fluorogenic Probe Can Detect the Activity of Multidrug-Resistant Pathogens in an Assay System
- What Does Congenital Zika Syndrome Look Like?