Committees of volunteers are the heart of the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) Standards Program. Committee members make recommendations on the need for new standards and other technical publications, determine when a document needs to be revised, draft new documents, and develop committee and public consensus on drafts.
Get Involved in AAMI's Sterilization Standards Committees
- AAMI Committee Explores Interaction Between EAS Gates, Medical Devices
- FDA Kicks Off Program for Medical Device Development Tools
- FDA Says Its Medical Device Program Has Shown Improvement
- Program Addresses Radiation Sterilization for Medical Devices
- Key Surgical Online Education Program Focuses on Instrument Cleaning and Care Processes
- The State of Hand Hygiene 2017: Do We Need a Bundle?
- Early Blood Signatures of Vaccine Immunogenicity
- Researchers Look for New Ways to Fight Infections by Harnessing the Magic of Mucus
- Scientists Identify Bacterial Histidine Kinase Inhibitors as Novel Antibacterial Medicines
- Managing Disease Spread Through Accessible Modeling