Today, on CDC’s Safe Healthcare Blog, Dr. Don Goldmann, chief medical and scientific officer of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), discusses key lessons learned from a hospital antibiotic stewardship pilot project. IHI will feature more details in an upcoming Expedition on Antibiotic Stewardship.
Learn more and join the conversation at: http://blogs.cdc.gov/safehealthcare
CDC Blog Addresses the Power of "Simple" in Everyday Patient Care
- Drug Costs Projected to Rise 3-5 Percent in 2014, Flu Vaccine Expenditures to Increase
- New SHEA Epi Project Winner to Examine Best Practices in HAI Surveillance
- Antibiotic Stewardship Programs Reduce Costs, Improve Outcomes
- Kimberly-Clark, The Healthy Workplace Project Launch Global Handwashing Day Challenge
- Fine-Scale Climate Model Projections Predict Malaria at Local Levels
- Ebola Outbreak is Nearing Possible End in Nigeria and Senegal
- Have Our Bodies Held the Key to New Antibiotics All Along?
- Canine Waste in Waterways Has Implications for Human Health
- Study Compares Effect of Topical Antibiotics on Antibiotic Resistance, Patient Outcomes in ICUs
- RN Survey Says Hospitals Fall Far Short in Emergency Planning as First Ebola Case Reported in the U.S.