Kimberly-Clark Health Care will highlight infection prevention solutions from the company’s collaboration with 3M at the Association of PeriOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Surgical Conference & Expo 2014, March 30 through April 2, 2014 in Chicago. The two companies recently announced an alliance to deliver best-in-class surgical and infection prevention solutions to hospital and healthcare facilities in the U.S.
“Kimberly-Clark Health Care’s surgical portfolio is a key component of our healthcare offering and one that we are committed to growing through collaboration and innovation,” said Lon Taylor, Marketing Director, Surgical & Infection Prevention, Kimberly-Clark Health Care. “Through our new alliance with 3M, we are able to provide a more extensive portfolio of surgical drapes to better address our customer’s infection prevention needs. We look forward to showcasing the 3M™ Steri-Drape™ line of surgical drapes in our booth and discussing the future of this collaboration at AORN.”
Additional booth activity includes:
Aero Blue Sneak Peek
Kimberly-Clark Health Care will offer the chance to see and feel Aero Blue, a new innovation in surgical protection launching later this year.
Two CE-accredited educational programs will be offered at the Kimberly-Clark Health Care booth, #2012 on Monday, March 31 and Tuesday, April 1.
- Kathleen B. Stoessel, RN, BSN, MS, senior manager of clinical education for Kimberly-Clark Health Care will present “Beyond Barrier: Performance and Comfort in Surgical PPE.”
- Alan Dine, BSN, senior director clinical research for Kimberly-Clark Health Care will present “Continuous Regional Anesthesia for Acute Pain.”
For each visitor to the Kimberly-Clark Health Care booth, the company will make a donation to the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals to support children's hospitals, medical research and community awareness of children's health issues.
Kimberly-Clark to Present Innovative Infection Prevention Solutions at AORN Conference
- Sage Products Sponsors 2014 AORN Surgical Conference & Expo
- AORN Foundation Receives $500,000 from Stryker for Perioperative Nurse Education
- Association for the Healthcare Environment Presents 2014 Recognition Awards
- Diversey Care to Offer Scholarships to Attend 2014 APIC Conference
- HHS, APIC and SHEA Honor 2014 Partnership in Prevention Award Recipient
- Discovery Points to a New Path Toward a Universal Flu Vaccine
- CDC Awards $216 Million to Organizations to Deliver the Most Effective HIV Prevention Strategies
- HHS Launches National Ebola Training and Education Center
- Scientists Adapt Household Products to Dupe and Trap Deadly Disease-Carrying Insects in Africa
- Interventions to Mitigate CDI Burden in Pneumonia, UTI Patients are Needed