Loaner Instrument Receipt Document Now Available From IAHCSMM
Many facilities have a form that they use to record information pertaining to incoming and outgoing loaner instruments; however, this new Loaner Instrument Receipt Document is a compilation of what other facilities have found to work most effectively.
"Essentially, we reviewed a significant amount of good content out there and then combined it into one template," explains Orthopedic Council chairman Mark Duro, CRCST, FCS. While the council did its best to include the most vital and pertinent information on the form, councilmembers acknowledge that facility needs and requirements will vary. "We encourage the Loaner Instrument Receipt Document to be used as a foundational template, with the content customized to best fit facilities' specific needs," Duro adds.
CLICK HERE to access the Loaner Instrument Receipt Document.
- AAMI to Host Sterilization Benchmarking Happy Hour During IAHCSMM Annual Meeting
- AAMI to Offer Free Benchmarking Demos
- AAMI Develops Benchmarking Tool to Help Device Manufacturers Compare Quality Management Systems
- AAMI Seeks Comments on Draft Whitepaper on Post-Market Risk Management of Medical Devices
- AAMI Whitepaper Names Risk Principles for Medical Devices in Postmarket Setting
- CDC Flu Update: Activity Remains Elevated
- Molecule Shows Ability to Thwart Pathogens' Genetic Resistance to Antibiotics
- NIAID Flu Experts Examine Evolution of Avian Influenza
- Why Hospital Antibiotic Management Strategies Do Little to Curb Resistance
- New Report Offers Global Resource on Using the Law to Improve Health