The IAHCSMM Orthopedic Council has released its Loaner Instrument Receipt Document -- a concise and user-friendly form that healthcare facilities can use to document the arrival of their loaner equipment.
Many facilities have a form that they use to record information pertaining to incoming and outgoing loaner instruments; however, this new Loaner Instrument Receipt Document is a compilation of what other facilities have found to work most effectively.
"Essentially, we reviewed a significant amount of good content out there and then combined it into one template," explains Orthopedic Council chairman Mark Duro, CRCST, FCS. While the council did its best to include the most vital and pertinent information on the form, councilmembers acknowledge that facility needs and requirements will vary. "We encourage the Loaner Instrument Receipt Document to be used as a foundational template, with the content customized to best fit facilities' specific needs," Duro adds.
CLICK HERE to access the Loaner Instrument Receipt Document.
Loaner Instrument Receipt Document Now Available From IAHCSMM
Posted in News, Disinfection & Sterilization, Loaner Instrumentation, International Association Of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management (IAHCSMM)
- AAMI to Offer Free Benchmarking Demos
- AAMI Develops Benchmarking Tool to Help Device Manufacturers Compare Quality Management Systems
- New Report Projects Global Infection Control Market to 2017
- Marlite Introduces Induro FRP with SaniSEAL Trim Technology Wall System for Healthcare Facilities
- ARAMARK Healthcare Partners with Ecolab to Introduce New Daily Cleaning Agent for Hospitals
- Preoperative CHG Bathing: The Evidence and the Issues
- Slide Show: Labs and Ebola
- CDC Issues Guidance for Labs Managing and Testing Routine Clinical Specimens for Ebola
- Latent HIV May Lurk in 'Quiet' Immune Cells, Research Suggests
- Steady as She Goes: The Case for Daily Patient Bathing as part of a Bundled Intervention Protocol