The IAHCSMM Orthopedic Council has released its Loaner Instrument Receipt Document -- a concise and user-friendly form that healthcare facilities can use to document the arrival of their loaner equipment.
Many facilities have a form that they use to record information pertaining to incoming and outgoing loaner instruments; however, this new Loaner Instrument Receipt Document is a compilation of what other facilities have found to work most effectively.
"Essentially, we reviewed a significant amount of good content out there and then combined it into one template," explains Orthopedic Council chairman Mark Duro, CRCST, FCS. While the council did its best to include the most vital and pertinent information on the form, councilmembers acknowledge that facility needs and requirements will vary. "We encourage the Loaner Instrument Receipt Document to be used as a foundational template, with the content customized to best fit facilities' specific needs," Duro adds.
CLICK HERE to access the Loaner Instrument Receipt Document.
Loaner Instrument Receipt Document Now Available From IAHCSMM
Posted in News, Disinfection & Sterilization, Loaner Instrumentation, International Association Of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management (IAHCSMM)
- AAMI to Offer Free Benchmarking Demos
- AAMI Develops Benchmarking Tool to Help Device Manufacturers Compare Quality Management Systems
- New Report Projects Global Infection Control Market to 2017
- Marlite Introduces Induro FRP with SaniSEAL Trim Technology Wall System for Healthcare Facilities
- ARAMARK Healthcare Partners with Ecolab to Introduce New Daily Cleaning Agent for Hospitals
- CDC Announces Active Post-Arrival Monitoring for Travelers from Ebola-Impacted Countries
- Improved Data Reveals Higher Global Burden of Tuberculosis
- Lessons From the Spanish Flu, Nearly 100 Years Later
- UL Workplace Health & Safety Offers Online Training Courses to Healthcare Organizations
- SGNA Launches Initiative to Boost Infection Prevention in GI Practice