The IAHCSMM Orthopedic Council has released its Loaner Instrument Receipt Document -- a concise and user-friendly form that healthcare facilities can use to document the arrival of their loaner equipment.
Many facilities have a form that they use to record information pertaining to incoming and outgoing loaner instruments; however, this new Loaner Instrument Receipt Document is a compilation of what other facilities have found to work most effectively.
"Essentially, we reviewed a significant amount of good content out there and then combined it into one template," explains Orthopedic Council chairman Mark Duro, CRCST, FCS. While the council did its best to include the most vital and pertinent information on the form, councilmembers acknowledge that facility needs and requirements will vary. "We encourage the Loaner Instrument Receipt Document to be used as a foundational template, with the content customized to best fit facilities' specific needs," Duro adds.
CLICK HERE to access the Loaner Instrument Receipt Document.
Loaner Instrument Receipt Document Now Available From IAHCSMM
Posted in News, Disinfection & Sterilization, Loaner Instrumentation, International Association Of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management (IAHCSMM)
- AAMI to Host Sterilization Benchmarking Happy Hour During IAHCSMM Annual Meeting
- AAMI to Offer Free Benchmarking Demos
- AAMI Develops Benchmarking Tool to Help Device Manufacturers Compare Quality Management Systems
- AAMI Seeks Comments on Draft Whitepaper on Post-Market Risk Management of Medical Devices
- New Report Projects Global Infection Control Market to 2017
- Herpes Offers Big Insights on Coughing and Potential New Remedies
- New Swab Reveals One-Third of Babies With Severe Diarrhea Had Undiagnosed, Treatable Infection
- Lassa Fever Confirmed in Death of U.S. Traveler Returning from Liberia
- Bringing Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring Into the 21st Century
- DebMed Announces Collaborative Partnership with the Hospital for Sick Children to Combat HAIs