JAMA Posts Viewpoint on Ebola Epidemic
On Aug. 8, 2014, the World Health Organization declared the West Africa Ebola crisis a public health emergency of international concern. In this Viewpoint, the authors discuss the Ebola epidemic, the ethical dilemmas of potential treatments, and public health countermeasures. The Viewpoint can be found HERE.
- Global Health Experts Outline Lessons to be Learned from Ebola Epidemic
- University, Medical Center Partner for Development of Diagnostic Tests for HIV Drug Resistance
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Joins Human Vaccines Project as First Scientific Hub
- International Health Systems Fund Could Have Averted Ebola Outbreak
- JAMA Viewpoint: Emerging Zika Pandemic Requires More Action From WHO Now