Study Provides New Impetus in the Battle Against Superbugs
January 31, 2012 Posted in News
- Drugs Used to Fight Cancer May Also Combat Antibiotic Resistance
- New Paper Calls for Strong Steps to Tackle Antibiotic Resistance
- Sewage Treatment Plants May Contribute to Antibiotic Resistance Problem
- New Compound Defeats Drug-Resistant Bacteria
- Corkscrew Structure Points the Way to New Weapon Against Superbugs
Infectious Disease Experts Support "Get Smart About Antibiotics Week"
November 17, 2011 Posted in News
- Alarming Pattern of Antibiotic Use in the Southeastern U.S. is Detected
- APIC Supports "Get Smart About Antibiotics Week"
- Antibiotic Misuse Remains Key Issue in Fight to Control Disease, Reduce Healthcare Costs