Infection Control Today - 09/2003: Gram-negative and Gram-positive Bacteria
September 1, 2003 Posted in Articles
- Acquisition by The BioBalance Corporation Expands GI Pipeline With New Biotherapeutic Agents; Company to Introduce Products for Ulcerative Colitis and Enteric Infections
- Medi-Flex Inks Deal with Novation for ChloraPrep One-Step
- Infection Protection Starts at Home: Kill the Viruses and Bacteria that Can Harm Your Family
- Human Genome Sciences Receives Fast-Track Product Designation For ABthrax for Prevention and Treatment of Anthrax Infections
GenoMed Proposes Treatment to Stop Troop Deaths From Pneumonia
August 7, 2003 Posted in News
- Infection Control Today - 08/2003: Microbe Hunter Shares His Perspectives on Life With Germs
- Infection Control Today - 08/2003: Are We Winning or Losing the War Against Bacteria?
BAX System Detects Emerging Foodborne Pathogen That Strikes Infants
July 31, 2003 Posted in News
Tasker Capital, Corp. Secures Additional Funding for the World's First Clinically Proven Antimicrobial "Breath Drink"
July 29, 2003 Posted in News