- Human Genome Sciences Receives Fast-Track Product Designation For ABthrax for Prevention and Treatment of Anthrax Infections
- Infection Protection Starts at Home: Kill the Viruses and Bacteria that Can Harm Your Family
GenoMed Proposes Treatment to Stop Troop Deaths From Pneumonia
August 7, 2003 Posted in News
- Infection Control Today - 08/2003: Are We Winning or Losing the War Against Bacteria?
- Infection Control Today - 08/2003: Microbe Hunter Shares His Perspectives on Life With Germs
BAX System Detects Emerging Foodborne Pathogen That Strikes Infants
July 31, 2003 Posted in News
- FDA Approves Genesoft's Factive for Multi-Drug Resistant S. Pneumoniae Indication
- Tasker Capital, Corp. Secures Additional Funding for the World's First Clinically Proven Antimicrobial "Breath Drink"
University of Pittsburgh Study Links Common Gynecological Complaint to Increased Risk for Herpes Infection
July 22, 2003 Posted in News
Trying to Avoid Catching the Latest Bugs? Experts Agree That Boosting Your Body's Defenses is a Great First Step
July 9, 2003 Posted in News