- Simple Steps Prevent Life-Threatening Bloodstream Infections in Children
- Improved Patient Safety and Reduced Infection Rates: An Imperative in 2010
- In the Aftermath of 2008 CMS Rule, Hospitals Seek to Prevent Infections, Retain Reimbursement
Fatty Food Can Weaken the Immune System
December 8, 2009 Posted in News
Antiviral Therapy to Treat Hepatitis C is Declining in the U.S.
November 24, 2009 Posted in News
- Sharklet Technologies Awarded Innovation Research Grant for Development of Urinary Catheter with Biofilm-Resistant Micro-Pattern
HHS Awards $17 Million in New Initiative to Fight HAIs
October 26, 2009 Posted in News
Designing a Getting-to-Zero Program That Works for You: A Focus on Process Improvement
October 15, 2009 Posted in Articles
Should Low-Risk MRSA Patients be Screened?
October 13, 2009 Posted in News
- Investigation of Contaminated Heparin Syringes Highlights Medication Safety Issues