- FDA Releases Recommendations to Combat Cross-Contamination from Endoscopes
'Five-Second Rule' Unsupported by Science
November 23, 2016 Posted in News
Airport Door Handles Helping to Spread Drug-Resistant Bacteria Around the World
November 2, 2016 Posted in News
Nurses' Scrubs Often Contaminated with Bad Bugs
October 27, 2016 Posted in News
- Does Using Same Hospital Bed as Prior Patient Who Received Antibiotics Increase C. diff Risk?
AJIC Highlights Study Showing UV Angel Reduces 99% of Keyboard Bioburden
October 5, 2016 Posted in News
Rutgers Researchers Debunk 'Five-Second Rule'
September 9, 2016 Posted in News
- Some Viruses Could Survive on Children's Toys for Hours and Cause Infection, Study Finds
- Mobile Devices Contaminated by Viral RNA Due to Poor Adherence to Cleaning Protocols
- Contaminated Gloves Increase Risks of Cross-Transmission of Pathogens