- National Patient Safety Foundation Supports Mandatory Flu Vaccine for Healthcare Workers
- Study Looks at Capacity-Building in National Influenza Laboratories
- CDC Flu Update: Activity Continues to be Low Across U.S.
MagLab Research Paves the Way for Better Flu Treatments
November 2, 2015 Posted in News
- CDC Flu Update: Seasonal Influenza Activity is Low Across the United States
- Free Yourself from the Flu
- American Nurses Association Urges Nurses to Get Flu Vaccination
- Studies Raise Questions About Impact of Statins on Flu Vaccination in Seniors
Slide Show: What You Should Know for the 2015-2016 Influenza Season
October 23, 2015 Posted in Galleries
Are You at High Risk for Serious Illness from the Flu?
October 23, 2015 Posted in News