- Low Influenza Vaccination Rates Among Nursing Home Employees Put Residents at Risk, Study Finds
- Prompt Use of Antivirals is Key This Flu Season
- Accounting for Behavioral Responses During a Flu Epidemic Using Home Television Viewing
H3N2 Viruses Remain the Most Common Cause of Flu in the U.S.
January 26, 2015 Posted in News
- Study Maps Travel of H7 Influenza Genes
- Breakthrough May Impact Flu Vaccination
Flu Activity Showing Signs of Decreasing in Some Parts of the U.S.
January 19, 2015 Posted in News
- Protection From Flu Vaccination Reduced This Season
- One Punch to Knock Out the Flu
Influenza and Sepsis: Mayo Expert Describes Warning Signs
January 13, 2015 Posted in News