- Consumer Reports Scores Hospitals on Safety, Finds Too Many Pose Risks to Patients
Infection Control Expert Writes Patient Empowerment Guide
June 26, 2012 Posted in News
- Who Owns the Patient Outcome? We All Do!
- Ecolab Participating in World Health Organization Initiative to Improve Patient Safety
ECRI Institute Helps Healthcare Workers Eliminate Preventable, Serious Safety Events
June 15, 2012 Posted in News
AORN and the Joint Commission Recognize National Time Out Day
June 12, 2012 Posted in News
- Infections, Medical Errors and Injuries Still Rampant, but Some Hospitals are Safer Than Others
Five Effective Ways to Prevent Harm
May 31, 2012 Posted in Articles
- Peter Pronovost Named Recipient of ABMS' First Health Care Quality and Patient Safety Award
- Patient Safety Leaders Propose 'NTSB for Healthcare'