Infection preventionists from all areas of the healthcare institution need regular, ongoing instruction relating to their professional development so that they can be effective instructors to healthcare providers on the principles and practices of infection prevention and control. Training-the- trainer educational opportunities take the form of courses, Webinars and virtual conferences.
- Infection Control Today - Handwashing: Problems and Solutions: Part II
- Setting the Standard... Pathways to Success
- Capitalizing on the Challenge to Infection Control
- Organ Distribution Authority Moves to Senate
- Infection Control Education Institute
- Cantel Industries Enters into Agreement with Mayo Clinic