ACIP Recommendations for Use of Seasonal Influenza Vaccines
2 days ago Posted in News
Influenza Vaccines Provide Moderate Protection Throughout the Entire Flu Season
3 days ago Posted in News
GSK Begins Shipping 2015-16 U.S. Flu Vaccines
July 16, 2015 Posted in News
Sanofi Pasteur Ships First 2015-2016 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Doses in U.S.
July 14, 2015 Posted in News
- Flu Activity Continues to Wind Down, CDC Reports
- Flu-Like Illness is Below the National Baseline for the First Time This Season, CDC Reports
- Flu Season is Winding Down, CDC Says
- CDC Reports Influenza-Like Illness Decreasing but Still Above National Baseline
Could the Severity of Seasonal Influenza Be Related to Our Genetic Background?
March 26, 2015 Posted in News
- Influenza B Viruses Accounted for the Largest Proportion of Circulating Flu Viruses in Recent Weeks