- GSK Begins Shipping 2015-16 U.S. Flu Vaccines
- Sanofi Pasteur Ships First 2015-2016 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Doses in U.S.
- Flu Activity Continues to Wind Down, CDC Reports
- Flu-Like Illness is Below the National Baseline for the First Time This Season, CDC Reports
- Flu Season is Winding Down, CDC Says
- CDC Reports Influenza-Like Illness Decreasing but Still Above National Baseline
Could the Severity of Seasonal Influenza Be Related to Our Genetic Background?
March 26, 2015 Posted in News
- Influenza B Viruses Accounted for the Largest Proportion of Circulating Flu Viruses in Recent Weeks
- CDC Reports the Number of States with Widespread or High Flu Activity is Decreasing
Adults Only Really Catch the Flu About Twice a Decade, Study Suggests
March 4, 2015 Posted in News