- CDC Flu Update: Activity Increasing Slightly
- CDC Flu Update: Low Activity is Holding Steady
- CDC Flu Update: Activity is Low But Expected to Increase in Coming Weeks
54-Year-Old 'Nonbeliever' Gets His Flu Shot After Close Call With H1N1
November 1, 2016 Posted in News
- CDC Flu Update: Activity Low Overall Throughout U.S.
- CDC Flu Update: Activity Low Overall in Continental U.S.
- Influenza Vaccination Recommendations Released
New Analysis Explores the Geographical Origins of Influenza
September 14, 2016 Posted in News
Flu Nasal Spray Provides Similar Protection Against Influenza as Flu Shot
August 16, 2016 Posted in News
Influenza Prediction Challenge Lends Insights to Prevention and Control Activities
July 27, 2016 Posted in News