"Is the Wait Over? Revised Isolation and TB Guidelines Could Be Released This Summer," by John Roark, page 12.
1. CDC. Guidelines for Preventing the Transmission of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Health-Care Facilities. 2005. p. 14.
"Apparel in the Hospital: What to Wear, Where?" by Kathy Dix, page 28.
2. AORN 2004 Standards, Recommended Practices and Guidelines.
3. Seavey R. The Children's Hospital Dress Code for Sterile Processing (SPD-003), April 2003.
4. Am J Infect Control. 1997;25:401-4.
"Disposable Items Help Prevent Healthcare-Acquired Infections," by Larry Bush, MD, page 42.
1. Hota B. Contamination, Disinfection and Cross-Colonization: Are Hospital Surfaces Reservoirs for Nosocomial Infections? CID, 2004; 39:1182-1187
2. Mandell, Douglas and Bennett's Principles and Practices of Infectious Diseases. Elsevier. Churchill-Livingstone. Philadelphia, Pa, 2005.