This Digital Issue explores the use of electronic surveillance systems (ESS) for infection data collection and to fulfill mandatory public reporting to the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) program. It provides an overview of essential information for electronic surveillance best practices, as well as reveals the results of a survey of infection preventionists regarding their experiences with ESS.
Highlights of this issue include:
- What are some outputs which may be helpful to the IP for event detections?
- What are some tips for IPs relative to electronic surveillance?
- What about the facility that does not have or does not intend to purchase a software system?
- How can electronic data systems enhance data entry?
- Putting It all Together
- Electronic Surveillance Survey
Download your free copy today.