GOJO, the inventor of PURELL® Hand Sanitizer and the leading global producer and marketer of skin health and hygiene solutions for away-from-home settings, recently introduced the first touch-free dispenser for the behavioral health market. The revolutionary stainless steel GOJO® LTX™ Behavioral Health Dispensing System features patent pending anti-ligature design and time-delayed output control. This dispenser technology helps to create a safer environment for patients and provides behavioral health patients and staff with access to proper hand hygiene.
The GOJO® LTX™ Behavioral Health Dispensing System includes many important features that promote safe use in behavioral health environments:
• Durable, heavy-gauge 304 stainless steel construction
• Sloped top surface and rounded corners to help eliminate anchor points and sharp edges
• Robust, barrel-style lock and sliding lock plate
• Protective internal shroud at the output location
• Time-delayed output control
• Patent-pending, internal anti-ligature mechanisms
This dispenser is available for use with both PURELL® Hand Sanitizer formulations and PROVON® soap formulations.
Source: GOJO Industries