Hospitals can greatly improve their flu vaccination rate among healthcare workers by using a mandatory employee vaccination policy, according to a ...read more
- Gut Bacteria are Protected by Host During Illness
- CDC Team Assisting Ebola Response in Dallas
- Ebola Outbreak is Nearing Possible End in Nigeria and Senegal
- Have Our Bodies Held the Key to New Antibiotics All Along?
- Canine Waste in Waterways Has Implications for Human Health
- Study Compares Effect of Topical Antibiotics on Antibiotic Resistance, Patient Outcomes in ICUs
- RN Survey Says Hospitals Fall Far Short in Emergency Planning as First Ebola Case Reported in the U.S.
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
- CDC Issues Alert on Acute Neurologic Illness with Focal Limb Weakness of Unknown Etiology
- AAMI Names Top 10 Medical Device Challenges