Hospitals can greatly improve their flu vaccination rate among healthcare workers by using a mandatory employee vaccination policy, according to a ...read more
- Ebola Outbreak is Nearing Possible End in Nigeria and Senegal
- Have Our Bodies Held the Key to New Antibiotics All Along?
- Canine Waste in Waterways Has Implications for Human Health
- Study Compares Effect of Topical Antibiotics on Antibiotic Resistance, Patient Outcomes in ICUs
RN Survey Says Hospitals Fall Far Short in Emergency Planning as First Ebola Case Reported in the U.S.
3 hours ago Posted in News
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
- CDC Issues Alert on Acute Neurologic Illness with Focal Limb Weakness of Unknown Etiology
- AAMI Names Top 10 Medical Device Challenges
- AAMI to Hold Sterilization Standards Week Oct 20-22
- UCI Study Uncovers Important Process for Immune System Development