The significant presence of multidrug-resistant gram-negative bacteria (MDR-GNB), such as E. coli, among nursing home residents demonstrates the need ...read more
- Zika Virus Persists in the Central Nervous System and Lymph Nodes of Rhesus Monkeys
- U.S.-Licensed Yellow Fever Vaccine Supply to be Depleted by Mid-2017
- Why is Herpes Simplex Virus Disease Risk So Much Greater for Newborns?
- Antibiotics Counteract the Beneficial Effect of Whole Grain, Study Says
- One-Quarter of Nursing Home Residents are Colonized with Drug-Resistant Bacteria
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant is Safe and Effective for Patients With Ulcerative Colitis
- CDC Recommends Meningococcal Vaccines for Preteens and Teens
- Researchers Examine the True Effects of Influenza Vaccination
- Scientists Use Rooster Testes to Learn How the Body Fights Viruses
- The State of Hand Hygiene 2017: Do We Need a Bundle?