Researchers from USC and the Oak Crest Institute of Science have discovered the link between antibiotics and bacterial biofilm formation leading to ...read more
- Do Probiotics Help Kids With Stomach Bugs?
- Scientists Discover How Viruses Use 'Fake' Proteins to Hide in Cells
- Sierra Leone Researchers Call for Improved Health Surveillance and Communication Around Ebola Crisis
- Ministers of Health Agree on Priority Actions to End Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak in West Africa
- Three New Cases of MERS-CoV are Reported to WHO
- New Device Will Help Identify the Millions of Bacteria That Populate the World
- Swiss Cuisine Favorite is a Risk Factor for Campylobacter Infections
- Methicillin-Susceptible Strains are of Concern in Neonatal Care Settings
- Impact of Central Line Insertion Bundle on CLABSIs
- Review of MRSA Carriage Among Healthcare Workers in Non-Outbreak Settings in Europe and U.S.