A simplified handwashing routine, with five steps instead of seven, helps to reduce sickness-related absenteeism for students with mild intellectual ...read more
Blue Light Destroys Two MRSA Strains
January 29, 2009 Posted in News
- Have We Progressed in Patient Safety?
- Making Sense of Evidence-Based Practices
- Is the New SHEA-IDSA Practice Recommendation Related to Positive-Pressure Mechanical Valves Overly Broad and Under-Inclusive?
- Influenza Vaccination of Healthcare Workers
- Following Disinfection and Sterilization Recommendations Requires Collaboration
- C. diff Prevalence and Prevention
- Oral Care: Vital to VAP Prevention
- How to Evaluate Respirators
- AICE® Continuum Simplifies HAI Data Reporting to NHSN