Surgical teams at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, are decreasing the rate of urinary tract infection (UTI) in their institution by paying ...read more
- A New Question About Cleaning Gloves With Alcohol
- Housekeeping Hot Spots for Germs
- Understanding Microfiber's Role in Infection Prevention
- The Community Q&A Debuts!
- New Voices on the ICT Web Site
- Hospital Superbugs on the Rise Despite Prevention Efforts, Study Shows
- Researchers Find Gene That Regulates Mold's Resistance to Drugs
- Forgotten, But Not Gone: Leprosy Still Present in the U.S.
- Far-UV Light Disinfection of Hospital Computer Keyboards
UV Light's Germicidal Properties Aid in Fight Against HAIs
November 6, 2008 Posted in Articles