In an analysis that included nearly 300,000 patients from eight states who underwent ambulatory surgery, researchers found that the rates of surgical ...read more
- AORN’s Recommended Practices for Maintaining a Sterile Field is Up for Review and Public Comment Through March 25, 2005
- Mount Sinai Researchers Identify Key to Controlling HIV
- Scientists Warn We Are Closer Than Ever to the Next Influenza Pandemic
- Study Shows Surprising Decreased Surgical Infection Risk After Age 65
- Medication Errors Common at the Time of Hospital Admission
- Disposable Items Help Prevent Healthcare-Acquired Infections
- Apparel in the Hospital What to Wear, Where?
- Is a Global Flu Pandemic Imminent?
- Infection Control Today: Environmental Services
- Infection Control Today: Clinical Update