The use of electronic reminders such as text messages, emails or voicemails is highly effective at getting surgical patients to adhere to a ...read more
- Community Intervention Boosts Vaccination Rates for Minority Kids
- HIV Testing Day Focuses Attention on Missed Opportunities at the Doctor's Office
Don’t Count Your Chickens ...
June 23, 2006 Posted in Blog
June 22, 2006 Posted in Blog
- Going to Pieces Over a Disagreement Among Departments
- Hand-Washing of Instruments Prior to Auto-Washing
- Moisture in a Steam Sterilizer
- Should Surveillance Cultures be Done on All New Admissions?
- Researchers Get to the Heart of a Tropical Disease
- Tracking Computer-Based Error Reports Improves Patient Safety