Preauthorization of broad-spectrum antibiotics and prospective review after two or three days of treatment should form the cornerstone of antibiotic ...read more
- Progress Made with Foodborne Illnesses, but Challenges Still Loom
- Mosquitoes, Not Birds, May Have Carried West Nile Virus Across U.S.
- Dry Winters Linked to Seasonal Outbreaks of Influenza
- Social Stress May Enhance the Immune Response to Influenza Virus
- Georgia-Pacific Professional Receives Marketing Innovation Award for enMotion
- Ecolab Announces Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Belimed
- Pandemic Flu, Like Seasonal Flu, Shows Signs of Resisting Tamiflu
A Skeptic's Take on Flu Shots
March 1, 2010 Posted in Blogs
- Novel Compound Found Effective Against Avian Influenza Virus
- What Happened to the Flu?