Results from the APIC MegaSurvey, the largest-ever survey of the infection prevention workforce, describe the core activities and competencies of ...read more
- Nation Needs Measured, Cooperative Response to Salmonella Crisis, Experts Say
- Bed Bugs Headed for the Workplace Now
- Teen Vaccination Rates Increasing Across the U.S.
- Monitoring Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems
- Non-Compliance with Identifying Infection Risks Still an Issue in Ambulatory Care
- Potential HIV Drug Keeps Virus Out of Cells
- Study to Examine New Treatment for West Nile Virus
- LIJ Medical Center Eliminates Surgical ICU Central-Line Infections for One Year
- MRSA Policies Differ Among Hospitals, Study Shows
- Rise in Pertussis Cases Makes It 'Worth a Shot'