Surgical teams at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, are decreasing the rate of urinary tract infection (UTI) in their institution by paying ...read more
Drug-Resistant Bugs Get the "STAAR" Treatment
October 2, 2007 Posted in Blogs
- Record Number of Kids Expected to Get Flu Vaccine This Year
- Infectious Diseases Experts Applaud Bill Against "Bad Bugs"
Not just on Star Trek anymore!
September 28, 2007 Posted in Blogs
- Joint Commission is Preparing Monograph on Hand Hygiene Measurement Methods
- Medical Industry and Glove Manufacturers Address Latex Allergy Concerns of Healthcare Workers
- TOC October 2007
- PPE: Don’t Take the Basics for Granted
- ICT calendar
- Two Weeks to Ponder the Meaning of Infection Prevention