Preauthorization of broad-spectrum antibiotics and prospective review after two or three days of treatment should form the cornerstone of antibiotic ...read more
- WHO Issues H1N1 Influenza Update
- Swine Flu Lessons Learned: Was All This Really Necessary?
- Does Flu Virus Kill by Causing a 'Cytokine Storm'?
- CDC Changes Flu-Related School and Childcare Closure Guidance
- Public Health Laboratories Respond to Flu Outbreak
Sebelius Comments on Flu Vaccine Production Issues
May 5, 2009 Posted in Blogs
- FDA, FTC Warn of Fraudulent H1N1 Influenza Products
- Scientists Learn Why the Flu May Turn Deadly
- Mechanism Behind Delayed Development of Antibiotic Resistance
- Infectious Disease Experts Praise CDC’s Response to Flu Outbreak