A new study found that following basic hygienic practices and complying with protocols for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) ...read more
- H1N1 Flu: Are Parents Underestimating Risk to Kids?
- Nominations for HLAC Board of Directors to Open Oct. 1
- HIV Vaccine Study First to Show Some Effectiveness in Preventing HIV
- Are You Ready for the Next Influenza Outbreak?
- Putting a Pandemic in Perspective
- Winning the War on CLABSIs: The Role of Education and New Technology
- The Midline Intravenous Catheter: Meeting the Challenges of Patient Safety and Cost Control
- HAI Prevention Programs Require Better Adherence to Proven Strategies
- IOM to Study Premarket Clearance Process for Medical Devices
- Experts Discuss HAIs, Looming Threats to Patient Safety