Vaccinations, long recognized as an excellent investment that saves lives and prevents illness, could have significant economic value that far ...read more
- Scientists Identify New Congenital Neutropenia Syndrome and Causative Gene Mutation
- FDA Approves Comprehensive System to Test Donated Blood for HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
- Health Groups Release 2009 Immunization Schedules
- Las Vegas Center Reports Improper Disinfection Methods
- MRSA Pre-Screening Effective in Reducing Otolaryngic Surgical Infection Rates
Happy New Year!
December 31, 2008 Posted in Blogs
- See You In Cyberspace at the ICT Conference!
- Epidemiologists, Infection Preventionists Share Common Goal of Fighting HAIs
- Infection Prevention Imperatives for the New Year
- Medical Fabrics: A Reservoir of Pathogenic Bacterium?