A family of highly drug-resistant and potentially deadly bacteria may be spreading more widely--and more stealthily -- than previously thought, ...read more
Preferred Surgical Products Awarded Contract with Johns Hopkins Health System
July 16, 2010 Posted in News
- Facilities, Respirator Manufacturers Can Work Together to Ease the Burden of Fit-Testing
- Examining Immune Response to Viruses at the Atomic Level
- Scientists Discover Clues to Inflammatory Disease
- Understanding Retrovirus Replication Process Could Cultivate Way to Prevent Spread of Disease
- Poll: Anxiety About H1N1 Virus Decreases
- Infection Data Audit is Essential to HAI Public Reporting
- Future HIV Vaccines: Will People Choose to be Inoculated?
- Waterborne Diseases Could Cost $500 Million Annually in the U.S.
- Tolerability Study Indicates Effectiveness of Formula to Help Prevent Recurring UTIs