Norovirus is the most common viral cause of diarrhea worldwide, but scientists still know little about how it infects people and causes disease. ...read more
- Kimberly-Clark Professional Launches Touchless Skin Care System
- Georgia-Pacific Professional Receives Best Customer Award
- Safe Life Introduces N95 Respirator with Antimicrobial Protection
Children’s Hospital Adopts New Technology to Enhance Employee Safety
November 10, 2009 Posted in News
- Patients With More Difficult to Treat Forms of Hepatitis C are Half as Likely to Treat the Disease
- Plasma-in-a-Bag for Sterilizing Devices
- Silver and Copper Bullets to Kill Bacteria
- Cost-Effectiveness of the Hospital Infection Control Response
- Will Science and Common Sense Prevail in the N95 Issue?
When Does One Become Paranoid?
November 6, 2009 Posted in Blogs