A $2 billion global vaccine-development fund is needed to prevent the world's deadliest infectious diseases, according to an essay published in the ...read more
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever is on the Upswing
- Researchers Identify Key Step Bird Flu Virus Takes to Spread Readily in Humans
ASHES Announces Award Winners
October 4, 2007 Posted in News
- Danger Will Robinson, Danger!
Scientists Unlock Giardia Genome
October 2, 2007 Posted in News
- Drug-Resistant Bugs Get the "STAAR" Treatment
- Record Number of Kids Expected to Get Flu Vaccine This Year
- Infectious Diseases Experts Applaud Bill Against "Bad Bugs"
Not just on Star Trek anymore!
September 28, 2007 Posted in Blogs
- Joint Commission is Preparing Monograph on Hand Hygiene Measurement Methods