The humble dust collecting in the average American household harbors a teeming menagerie of bacteria and fungi, and as researchers from the ...read more
- I-Flow Announces Agreement to Acquire AcryMed, Inc.
- Risk of HIV, West Nile Virus, E. coli Transmission May be Reduced Through Improved Blood Screening Methods
- New Drug Targets May Fight Tuberculosis, Bacterial Infections in Novel Way
- Eltrombopag Effective for Hepatitis C Patients With Low Blood-Platelet Counts
- Seeking Clues to How Tuberculosis Infects Cells
In Largest U.S. Hepatitis C Trial, Researchers Determine Weight-Based Dosing is Key to Optimal Treatment
December 27, 2007 Posted in News
December 27, 2007 Posted in Blogs
- What Does Being an ICP Mean to You?
- Finding Common Ground
- A New Year, New Issues, and New Resolve to Fight Infections