The use of electronic reminders such as text messages, emails or voicemails is highly effective at getting surgical patients to adhere to a ...read more
- Scientists Warn We Are Closer Than Ever to the Next Influenza Pandemic
- Study Shows Surprising Decreased Surgical Infection Risk After Age 65
- Medication Errors Common at the Time of Hospital Admission
- Disposable Items Help Prevent Healthcare-Acquired Infections
- Apparel in the Hospital What to Wear, Where?
- Is a Global Flu Pandemic Imminent?
- Infection Control Today: Environmental Services
- Infection Control Today: Clinical Update
- Evaluating and Purchasing Surgical Apparel and Sharps
- Needlesticks: Are “Safety” Syringes Really Safe?