Today, World Hand Hygiene Day, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is launching the new “Clean Hands ...read more
House Considering $2 Billion Bill for Flu Preparedness
May 6, 2009 Posted in Blogs
- Even Mildly Premature Infants Face RSV Infection
- Risk Factors Identified for VAP After Heart Surgery
- H1N1 Influenza Cases Update
- Swine Flu Genes Dissimilar to Past Pandemics
- WHO Issues H1N1 Influenza Update
- Swine Flu Lessons Learned: Was All This Really Necessary?
- Does Flu Virus Kill by Causing a 'Cytokine Storm'?
- CDC Changes Flu-Related School and Childcare Closure Guidance
- Public Health Laboratories Respond to Flu Outbreak