Antibiotic resistance is poised to spread globally among bacteria frequently implicated in respiratory and urinary infections in hospital settings, ...read more
Hardware: Return to Sender?
October 20, 2006 Posted in Articles
- Looking for SPD Standards and Recommendations?
- Study Shows Cleaning Agent Reduces MRSA by Half
- 3M Introduces New 3M Ioban 2 Antimicrobial Incise Drape 6661EZ to Provide a Simplified Application
- Malaria in the Middle East: New Study Reveals Worrying Trend
- Researchers Lay Groundwork for Using Bedside Genomic Analysis to Identify Patients with Post-Operative Infection
- CDC Urges Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities to Increase Efforts to Reduce Drug-Resistant Infections
- HIV Specialist Encourages Use of Voluntary Opt-Out HIV Testing
- Inviro Medical Devices and SafePro USA Enter Into Exclusive Marketing Agreement
- Experimental Vaccine Protects Mice Against Deadly 1918 Flu Virus