A new study found that following basic hygienic practices and complying with protocols for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) ...read more
FDA Approves Vaccines for 2009 H1N1 Influenza Virus
September 16, 2009 Posted in News
Still Shedding a Week Later?
September 16, 2009 Posted in Blogs
- IDSA Recognized for Combating Antibiotic Resistance
- TB Patients Can Reduce Transmissibility by Inhaling Interferon Through a Nebulizer
- Researchers Say It’s Time to Revise TB Treatment Guidelines
- Daily Showers May Deliver a Blast of Bacteria, Study Says
- New Adjuvant Could Hold the Future of Vaccine Development
- A Possible Link Between 1918 El Niño and Flu Pandemic?
- APIC, ASHES Release Tips for Keeping Patient Rooms Clean
- Campaign to Educate Parents, Community About Head Lice