Collecting and reporting hospital infection data to federal health agencies takes more than five hours each day, at the expense of time needed ...read more
- More Swimmers Means More Pathogens in the Water
- Probiotic Drinks Can Help Reduce Diarrhea Associated with Antibiotics
- Doctors Call for Opt-out Approach to HIV Testing
- Effective Infection Prevention Programs Include Proactive Measures
- Are ICU Nurses’ Working Conditions Linked to an Increase in HAIs?
- Safety Syringes: Is Your Institution Stuck in the Stone Age?
- Not Too Cold, Not Too Hot
- Product Locator
- Catheters and Infection Prevention
- Getting to the Point of Sharps Safety Best Practices