Nanoengineers at the University of California, San Diego developed a gel filled with toxin-absorbing nanosponges that could lead to an effective ...read more
- Managing Today’s OR Suite Conference Emphasizes Teamwork
- ASEPTIC TECHNIQUE:
- CLEARING THE PATH
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center Adopts SurgiCount Safety-Sponge System
- Antibiotic Vancomycin May Trigger Dangerously Low Platelet Count
- Sweat May Pass on Hepatitis B in Contact Sports
- Hearing Loss in Children Leads to Substantial Meningitis Risk
A Life Sentence in a Hospital?
March 1, 2007 Posted in Blogs
Widely Used Hepatitis B Drug Spurs HIV Drug Resistance
February 28, 2007 Posted in News
A Few Coliforms With Your Cauliflower, Madam?
February 28, 2007 Posted in Blogs