People receiving medical care sometimes develop infections so serious they may lead to sepsis or death. It can happen in any medical facility such as ...read more
- Serendipity Contributes to MRSA Susceptibility Findings
- Satellite Data Reveal Why Migrating Birds Have a Small Window to Spread Avian Flu
- Research Yields Promising Malaria Drug Candidate
- First Clinical Trials Successfully Completed on Potent New Hepatitis C Drug
- UNC Hospitals Reduce Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections by 85 Percent
- Isolation: Fighting Infection but Alienating Patients?
- Revisions Eliminate Need for New NPSGs for 2011
- Electronic Surveillance System Use Still Lagging in Surveyed Hospitals
- Latest NY HAI Report Shows Mandatory Disclosure Saves Lives, Committee Says
- Chronic Lyme Disease: How Often is it Diagnosed and Treated?