People receiving medical care sometimes develop infections so serious they may lead to sepsis or death. It can happen in any medical facility such as ...read more
- Cranberry Juice Shows Promise of Blocking Staph Infections
- Human Monkeypox Rising Sharply in Africa, Popping Up in U.S.
- Walmart and Sam's Club to Offer Flu Shots in More Than 4,100 Stores Across U.S.
- Antibacterial Peptide Could Aid in Treating Soldiers' Burn Wound Infections
- Reducing HAIs Through Continuous PM2.5 Particle Counting
- UK Hospitals Face Legal Dilemma if They Test Incapacitated Patients After Staff Needlesticks
- PPE Use, Absenteeism Escalates in a Pandemic, Study Says
- Switching to Second-Line Drugs to Curb Resistance
- Observing Standard Precautions Can Help Prevent Outbreaks
- SHEA, IDSA Call for Mandatory Vaccination of Healthcare Workers