The use of electronic reminders such as text messages, emails or voicemails is highly effective at getting surgical patients to adhere to a ...read more
New Drugs for Bad Bugs: Approach Could Bolster Antibiotic Arsenal
March 4, 2005 Posted in News
Sunflower Seed Oil Can Protect Low Birth Weight Babies from Infection
March 3, 2005 Posted in News
- AORN’s Recommended Practices for Maintaining a Sterile Field is Up for Review and Public Comment Through March 25, 2005
- Mount Sinai Researchers Identify Key to Controlling HIV
- Scientists Warn We Are Closer Than Ever to the Next Influenza Pandemic
- Study Shows Surprising Decreased Surgical Infection Risk After Age 65
- Medication Errors Common at the Time of Hospital Admission
- Disposable Items Help Prevent Healthcare-Acquired Infections
- Apparel in the Hospital What to Wear, Where?
- Is a Global Flu Pandemic Imminent?