A safety team at a Canadian hospital determined there was too much traffic in and out of the operating room (OR) during total joint replacement ...read more
- Who's Watching the Laundry?
- "Greening" the Disinfectant
- Most Americans Haven't Increased Handwashing Despite H1N1 Flu Threat
- Effectiveness of Cranberry Juice in Fighting UTIs is Questioned
- Twitter and Healthcare: Can a Tweet a Day Keep the Doctor Away?
Labeling Disposable Equipment
August 24, 2009 Posted in Blogs
- Public May Refuse Pandemic Flu Vaccine Over Safety Concerns
- Smoking Increases Risk of Developing Active TB
- Microbiologists Find Defense Molecule that Senses Respiratory Viruses
AHRQ Launches New HAI Resource Web Page
August 21, 2009 Posted in News