Contamination of the skin and clothing of healthcare workers happened frequently during the removal of gloves or gowns in a simulation study ...read more
- Fighting HAIs: A Q&A with Carlene A. Muto, MD
- ESBLs and Acinetobacter: The Other Important Threats
- Infection Control in Alternate Settings
- All in a Day’s Work …
- Providing Safe Surgical Instruments: Factors to Consider
- Rewarding Employees for Good Behavior Can Improve Infection Prevention
- What are the Secrets of Your Success?
- Can Medicine Be Made Mistake-Proof ?
MRSA in Hospital Intensive Care Units … What's Growing Where?
March 31, 2008 Posted in News
Purdue Biologists Discover How Dengue Virus Matures, Becomes Infectious
March 28, 2008 Posted in News