A safety team at a Canadian hospital determined there was too much traffic in and out of the operating room (OR) during total joint replacement ...read more
New H1N1 Guidance for Colleges and Universities Issued
August 21, 2009 Posted in News
- Single Host Gene May Hold Key to Treating Ebola and Anthrax Infections
- Universal Influenza Vaccination May Reduce Antibiotic Use
- A New Way to Stop UTIs?
- Friendly Gut Bacteria Lend a Hand to Fight Infection
- Scientists Discover Why Some Drugs Pack a Punch Against Certain Bacteria
- Hospital Checklists Need a Reality Check, According to New Study
- Federal Guidelines Encourage Employers to Plan Now for Upcoming Influenza Season
- Nonprofit Nursing Homes Provide Better Care; Implications for Pressure Ulcers, Other Patient-Care Concerns
What Is Your Facility Doing?
August 19, 2009 Posted in Blogs