Johns Hopkins University and DuPont have signed license and collaboration agreements allowing DuPont to commercialize a garment with innovative ...read more
Is Hong Kong's Flu Outbreak Masquerading as SARS?
March 12, 2008 Posted in Blogs
- Vytex Natural Rubber Latex Evaluation Trials Begin
- Eli Lilly Grants $4.4 Million to the WHO for MDR-TB Program Expansion
- Committee to Reduce Infection Deaths Objects to JAMA Article on Universal Screening for MRSA
- MRSA Screening at Hospital Does Not Appear to Reduce Infection Rate
- Survey Says 26 Percent of Moms are Concerned About Their Child's Exposure to Germs During Sports
- Is Flu Activity Easing Up?
- How Do Infections and Toxins Launch a Cell's Self-Destruct and Alarm System?
- Pandemic Flu May be Well Mitigated Until Vaccine is Available
- Confronting the Challenge of Antimicrobial Resistance