Norovirus is the most common viral cause of diarrhea worldwide, but scientists still know little about how it infects people and causes disease. ...read more
- Copper’s Antimicrobial Properties May Change Hospital Design
- Medical Imaging May Help Researchers Understand the Pathogenesis of H1N1 Virus
- H1N1 Simulation Modeling Shows Rapid Vaccine Roll-out Effective in Reducing Infection Rates
- Should Low-Risk MRSA Patients be Screened?
- Survey Reveals Hospital Workers Concerned About Flu Vaccines
- Should Noninvasive Ventilation be Considered a High-Risk Procedure During an Epidemic?
- Investigation of Contaminated Heparin Syringes Highlights Medication Safety Issues
- Portrayal of the Flu Pandemic Doesn't Reflect Reality
- Study Says Campaigns to Reduce Antibiotic Use in the U.S. Can’t Compete with Drug Advertising
- Study Shows Iodine-Based Solution May Be Superior to Chlorhexidine in Preventing SSIs