A new study provides evidence from lab experiments that a drug already used in people to fight tapeworms might also prove effective against strains ...read more
- Flu Vaccine Associated with Slight Increase in Risk of Hospitalization for Neurological Disorder
- Lab-On-a-Chip Could Speed Up Treatment of Drug-Resistant Pneumonia
- Advanced Sterilization Products Receives FDA Clearance for Washer/Disinfector Designed to Eliminate Requirement for manual Endoscope Cleaning
"National Influenza Vaccination Week" Coming to a Calendar Near You!
November 13, 2006 Posted in Blogs
- CDC Announces Weeklong Event to Focus on the Importance of Influenza
- Progress Made in HIV Vaccine Development
- New Surgeon-In-Chief Adapts Airline Safety Program to Improve Patient Safety
- What Does the Public Really Know about HPV?
- Wash Hands to Curb Infections, UN Agency Tells Healthcare Professionals
Scientists Discover Plants Lend Clues to Chlamydia Cure
November 10, 2006 Posted in News