Patients with Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) develop more severe critical illness and have higher mortality than patients with non-MERS ...read more
- Even Mildly Premature Infants Face RSV Infection
- Risk Factors Identified for VAP After Heart Surgery
- H1N1 Influenza Cases Update
- Swine Flu Genes Dissimilar to Past Pandemics
- WHO Issues H1N1 Influenza Update
- Swine Flu Lessons Learned: Was All This Really Necessary?
- Does Flu Virus Kill by Causing a 'Cytokine Storm'?
- CDC Changes Flu-Related School and Childcare Closure Guidance
- Public Health Laboratories Respond to Flu Outbreak
Sebelius Comments on Flu Vaccine Production Issues
May 5, 2009 Posted in Blogs