Patients with Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) develop more severe critical illness and have higher mortality than patients with non-MERS ...read more
Dengue Fever Costs Billions in Healthcare, Lost Productivity and Absenteeism
May 7, 2009 Posted in News
- Public Health Emergencies Offer Teachable Moments
House Considering $2 Billion Bill for Flu Preparedness
May 6, 2009 Posted in Blogs
- Even Mildly Premature Infants Face RSV Infection
- Risk Factors Identified for VAP After Heart Surgery
- H1N1 Influenza Cases Update
- Swine Flu Genes Dissimilar to Past Pandemics
- WHO Issues H1N1 Influenza Update
- Swine Flu Lessons Learned: Was All This Really Necessary?
- Does Flu Virus Kill by Causing a 'Cytokine Storm'?