Nanoengineers at the University of California, San Diego developed a gel filled with toxin-absorbing nanosponges that could lead to an effective ...read more
- PPE’s Role in Standard and Contact Precautions
- FDA Requires Higher Standards for Medical Gloves; Industry Insiders Forecast Impact
February 1, 2007 Posted in Articles
- Please Don’t Drink the Hand Sanitizer!
- Battling Bugs, ICT Style!
- ICT Conference on Professional Development Attracts 131 Infection Prevention Professionals
- Ascent Healthcare Solutions Launches New Web Site
- RencoMed Introduces IV Infection Control Product to Fight HAIs
- Investment Level in HIV Prevention Programs Related to HIV Incidence in U.S.
- Different Treatment May be Needed for Infection-Related Breathing Problems