A new analysis of 100 million Medicare records from U.S. adults aged 65 and older reveals rising healthcare costs for infections associated with ...read more
- Safe Life Introduces N95 Respirator with Antimicrobial Protection
Children’s Hospital Adopts New Technology to Enhance Employee Safety
November 10, 2009 Posted in News
- Patients With More Difficult to Treat Forms of Hepatitis C are Half as Likely to Treat the Disease
- Plasma-in-a-Bag for Sterilizing Devices
- Silver and Copper Bullets to Kill Bacteria
- Cost-Effectiveness of the Hospital Infection Control Response
- Will Science and Common Sense Prevail in the N95 Issue?
When Does One Become Paranoid?
November 6, 2009 Posted in Blogs
High-Priority Adults Unable to Get H1N1 Vaccine
November 6, 2009 Posted in News
- Map of Human Bacterial Diversity Shows Wide Interpersonal Differences