Patients have difficulty deciphering complex numeric data on healthcare-associated infections used by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services ...read more
- Medical Device Innovation is Vital to Patient Safety
- Oral Care Protocol Combined with Ventilator Bundle Reduces VAP Rates
- A Slight Departure
- Are We Still in the Dark Ages of Sharps Safety?
- Ensuring Equipment Cleanliness: Don't Take Shortcuts
- Sharps Compliance Launches Medical Professional Sharps Disposal By Mail System
- Medline Announces New Product Line to Address Pressure Ulcer Prevention
- Kimberly-Clark Professional Donates Supplies to Assist Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in Flood Cleanup Efforts
- Researchers Design Customized "Wimpy" Polioviruses -- A New Path to Vaccines?
- Rising Number of Severe Bone Infections, Health Complications in Children Linked to MRSA