In an analysis that included nearly 300,000 patients from eight states who underwent ambulatory surgery, researchers found that the rates of surgical ...read more
- Cardinal Health Builds New Distribution Center to Support Chesapeake Region
- HIV Patients Get Long-Term Boost with Short, Intermittent Drug Regimen
- Nationally Recognized Program to Increase Child Immunization Rates Highlights National Infant Immunization Week April 25 through May 1, 2004
- In Public Restrooms, Many Take Maintenance Into Their Own Hands; Survey Looks at Personal Cleaning Methods in Private Places
- Polio Victory Remembered on 50th Anniversary of Salk Vaccine Field Trials
- Fully Human Antibody Developed by Medarex and the Massachusetts Biologic Laboratories May be Part of China's Response to the Recent Outbreak of SARS in Beijing
- Researchers Have Discovered the Cold Virus Can 'Hit and Hide'
- CDC Debuts New Malaria Web Site to Observe Africa Malaria Day, April 25, 2004
- Scientists Strive to Knock Out Hospital `Superbugs'
- GlaxoSmithKline, WHO-TDR and the Medicines for Malaria Venture Collaborate to Fight Malaria