A new study found that following basic hygienic practices and complying with protocols for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) ...read more
- EPA Registers MicroGuard Antimicrobial Alloys for Sale With Public Health Claims
- BD Adds Surveillance Capability to Infectious Disease Portfolio
Places like this really do exist!
August 5, 2009 Posted in Blogs
Could Ramoplanin be the Next Vancomycin?
August 3, 2009 Posted in News
- Scientists Decode Genomic Sequences of H1N1
- Researchers Discover Gene Responsible for Staph Severity
... More on Nurse Jackie
July 31, 2009 Posted in Blogs
- Recovery Act Funds Efforts to Address Infections in Surgery Centers
- Sanitizer Automates Disinfection of Hard-to-Clean Hospital Equipment
Hepatitis C Virus Carriers Experience Substantial Increase in Mortality
July 30, 2009 Posted in News