Norovirus is the most common viral cause of diarrhea worldwide, but scientists still know little about how it infects people and causes disease. ...read more
- Handwashing and Flu Prevention: A New Argument
FDA Approves Vaccines for 2009 H1N1 Influenza Virus
September 16, 2009 Posted in News
- Still Shedding a Week Later?
- IDSA Recognized for Combating Antibiotic Resistance
- TB Patients Can Reduce Transmissibility by Inhaling Interferon Through a Nebulizer
- Researchers Say It’s Time to Revise TB Treatment Guidelines
- Daily Showers May Deliver a Blast of Bacteria, Study Says
- New Adjuvant Could Hold the Future of Vaccine Development
- A Possible Link Between 1918 El Niño and Flu Pandemic?
- APIC, ASHES Release Tips for Keeping Patient Rooms Clean